Tuesday, August 14, 2007

nino's rumored GF

past is past

Does a relationship have to be a roller-coaster of emotions?

One of the most thoughtful -- and most inexpensive gifts -- one lover can give to another is a letter/ a song that expresses how one feels about the other.

"It would be easier to start over with someone else."

Some time had passed in the relationship and you've both built up lies.

Some big ones but mostly small ones, mostly unspoken thoughts and feelings.

The intentions behind the lies were to protect yourself and your partner from pain.

It seems it would be considerably easier to just start fresh with a new partner.

One where you could be yourself without fear.

tnx to denise-dinc, jen's arashiland

nino deserves to be happy just like other normal japanese boy..

if ever the rumor is true, i'll be happy for him

he's been dating Nagasawa Masami

since that day i became one of their GAZILLION fangirls,

i always remind myself that:

"to much fandom is selfishness" i love this line! nyhaahah

As a fan girl I know my limits. I know that too much fandom leads to selfishness.

I don’t want to be like that, cuz first and foremost I don’t even know the real them when they are off cam.

I don’t own them. Actually nobody owns them.

They are an idol! And we, as fangirls are just fangirls, as easy as that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This post couldn't be written any better!
Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to
him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!



Here is my web page - bmr